Currently home deliveries are not available through our website. You can easily order online for Click & Collect at your nearest Priority Building Supplies store. We’re working on getting deliveries online again very soon!
Hive Active Heating & Hot Water Smart ThermostatID HAHKHHW1
The Hive Active Heating & Hot Water Smart Thermostat (Self Installation) enables you to effortlessly take control of your heating and hot water anytime, anywhere. This next generation Smart Heating Control comes in a beautiful design, it has intuitive control and easy to use features which work with your existing heating system.
- A working central heating system, Hive can be installed on gas or LPG systems (and certain Electric Boilers)
- An existing broadband connection with a spare Ethernet port connection
- An extra power socket close to your broadband router
- An Android or iOS smartphone if you want to use your mobile to control your heating and hot water via the Hive app
- An up-to-date web browser to use the online dashboard (IE10+, Chrome, Safari or Firefox)
The below boilers are incompatible with Hive Active Heating -
- Worcester Bosch ICC2 - ZWBR 11-37A
- Worcester Bosch *C*RD 537i
- Worcester Bosch *C*RD 542i
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE Plus - ZWBR 7-28A
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar HE Plus - ZWBR 11-35A
- Worcester Bosch *C* Greenstar 30 HE Plus Combi
- Worcester Bosch *C* Greenstar 35 HE Plus L Combi
- Worcester Bosch *C* Greenstar R 30HE Plus
- Worcester Bosch *C* Greenstar R 35HE Plus
- Worcester Bosch *C* Greenstar R 40HE Plus
In the box -
- Wireless Smart Thermostat
- Ethernet Cable
- 4 x batteries
|Features And Benefits||
|Product Name||Hive Active Heating & Hot Water Smart Thermostat|
|Product Weight||0.62 kg|
|Manufacturer Part Number||V2HAHKITHEAT&HW-01|
|Warranty Period||12 Months|
Our customer service team are available
Mon-Fri: 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 12pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed
If there are any issues with the goods you order, for example: If you have ordered more of a product than we have in stock, we will contact you within one working day to discuss the options.
A working day is defined as Monday-Friday. Please note that weekends, bank and public holidays are excluded.
Orders placed after 1pm are likely to be processed the next working day; availability will therefore be two working days after the order is placed in this instance. For example, an order placed after 1pm on a Friday will be available on the following Tuesday.
You can cancel your order before dispatch by contacting our customer service team on 0800 197 7170. Items should be unused, in a saleable condition, with their original packaging and with all component parts and any promotional items enclosed.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance.