Currently home deliveries are not available through our website. You can easily order online for Click & Collect at your nearest Priority Building Supplies store. We’re working on getting deliveries online again very soon!
Nest Protect 2nd Generation Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm - WiredID HNS33LWG
The Wired Nest Carbon Monoxide Fire Alarm has an industrial-grade smoke sensor, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to a decade. It's also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And just like the original Nest Protect, it tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone.
- Three long-life backup batteries (Energizer® Ultimate Lithium "L91" AA)
- 230V AC connector
- Three wire nuts
- Four screws
- User's Guide
- Welcome Guide
- 2-year limited hardware warranty
- Split-Spectrum Sensor
- 10-year electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor
- Heat sensor, ± 1ºC (± 1.8ºF)
- Humidity sensor, ± 3% RH
- Occupancy sensor, 120º field of view to 20 feet
- Ambient light sensor
- Omnidirectional microphone, 70 dBA SNR
- 2-watt speaker
- Siren: 85 dB SPL at 10 feet (3m)
- RGB colour ring with 6 LEDs
- External buttons and connectors (battery)
- Micro-USB (not for normal use)
- Battery compartment
- Photoelectric smoke sensor
- Carbon monoxide sensor
- Three activity sensors
- Ambient sensor
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n - 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Interconnect: 802.15.4 - 2.4 GHz
- Languages: English (French, Dutch and Spanish can be downloaded)
|Product Name||Nest Protect 2nd Generation Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Wired|
|Product Weight||374.0 g|
|Product Height||13.5 cm|
|Product Width||13.5 cm|
|Product Depth||3.85 cm|
|Product Type||Carbon Monoxide Alarms|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S3003LWGB|
|Warranty Period||2 Years|
Our customer service team are available
Mon-Fri: 8am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 12pm
Sunday and Bank Holidays: Closed
If there are any issues with the goods you order, for example: If you have ordered more of a product than we have in stock, we will contact you within one working day to discuss the options.
A working day is defined as Monday-Friday. Please note that weekends, bank and public holidays are excluded.
Orders placed after 1pm are likely to be processed the next working day; availability will therefore be two working days after the order is placed in this instance. For example, an order placed after 1pm on a Friday will be available on the following Tuesday.
You can cancel your order before dispatch by contacting our customer service team on 0800 197 7170. Items should be unused, in a saleable condition, with their original packaging and with all component parts and any promotional items enclosed.
Your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance.